Monday 16 January 2012

SOLD!!!


My Balenciaga Moutard Maxi Twiggy 2010 (mirror and cards included) is up for sale. It's such a nice bag. I am still doubting whether I'm ready to give it up, but I think I'm looking for other Balenciaga bag that has a firmer structure with a different type of leather. Anyway, if you will take care of this baby, i'm ready to give it up for Rp. 9.500.000 includes all costs, you may negotiate if you're interested. It has been polished with Balenciaga cream and the bag is a lot more shiny than ever. It has a very tiny bit of mark at the bottom, and there are discolouration here and there, but nothing major. I can send more pictures upon request. please email me at preciousjewls24@yahoo.com for inquiries. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have this back for sale?
    Please let me know

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for late reply. it's sold last month. im updating several bags. please browse and email me at preciousjewls24@yahoo.com for faster reply. my blackberry pin is 28c34afe. thank you

    ReplyDelete